TRADES & STAFF:
- The responsibilities of trades & staff within Silverback include, but are not limited to the following:
- To know and work in accordance with Silverback’s OH&S Management Systems.
- To co—operate and comply with all safety instructions given by Construction Supervisors and Silverback’s management team.
- To immediately notify a Construction Supervisor or Manager of any unsafe situation and not to work in any way that could endanger themselves or their fellow workers.
- To use appropriate personal protective equipment where required and to report any breakages or failures that need replacement or rectification.
- To ensure any item, sign, barrier, guard. equipment, etc provided to ensure health and safety of personnel on site is not tampered with, modified or removed.
- To suggest ways of eliminating hazards and improving occupational health and safety at the workplace and on site.
- To work in accordance with established employer and subcontractor work method statements, procedures or plans where relevant.
I agree to adhere to the health and safety procedures as outlined in the Silverback OH&S Manual and will comply with any reasonable health and/or safety instruction. I acknowledge receipt and understand my responsibilities as set out In my responsibility statement. I also agree to work with Silverback to ensure a healthy and safe workplace is achieved and maintained.