MANAGERS & SUPERVISORS:
The responsibilities of Managers within Silverback Homes include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Provide and allocate sufficient resources to successfully implement and maintain the Construction OH&S Manual and any site specific Construction Workplace Plan that may be developed.
- Be aware of the current legislation and duties of Silverback Homes in the area of Occupational Health and Safety.
- Ensure Silverback’s site-specific Construction Workplace Plan is implemented by all levels of management at the company’s various projects.
- Ensure supervision is provided at all levels to ensure the adoption of Silverback’s health and safety requirements.
- Review health and safety performance on the company’s projects and reprimand any member of the organisation who fails to discharge their duties as set by the responsibility statements.
- Ensure a system is established which will distribute pertinent information about health and safety.
- Report to the Directors on the level of compliance and standard of health and safety within the organisation and on its various projects.
I agree to adhere to the health and safety procedures as outlined in the Silverback OH&S Manual and will comply with any reasonable health and/or safety instruction. I acknowledge receipt and understand my responsibilities as set out In my responsibility statement. I also agree to work with Silverback to ensure a healthy and safe workplace is achieved and maintained.